If you enjoy the challange of winning in a dynamic market, and have the experience with sales and marketing, we may have the right oppurtunity for you.
We are looking for people who are self-motivated, self-contained, and can get the job done.
if you are interested in joining our growing team, please submit your resume at email@example.com
Current open position:
Furniture Wholesale Sales Agent
We are looking for Sales Agents in the United States, who will cover in particular areas. These Sales Agents will be our exclusive representatives in their areas and to promote Elite Living’s brand and products.
Ideally our Sales Agents have a good relationship with retail stores, designers, contractors and many other related-networks. Other requirements:
• Interested in furniture is a MUST
• Previous furniture or wholesale sales experience is a plus
• Entrepreneurial oriented
• Great in selling, persuading people and sales focused
• Strong interpersonal building, communication skills and a great listener
• Excellent follow-up and follow-through
• Driven to succeed, self-motivated, energized
• Professional, positive
- Area 1 : California
- Area 2 : New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania
- Area 3 : Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana
- Area 4 : Florida
- Area 5 : Michigan
- Area 6 : Illinois, Minnesota, Wisconsis
- Area 7 : North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama
- Area 8 : Massachusetts, Maine, New Hamshire, Rhode Island, Vermont
- Area 9 : Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, Nevada
- Area 10 : Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri
What we offer?
- Great commission percentage and unlimited amount of money
- Flexibility working hours
- Employee Discounts
- Direct Deposit
Join the Elite Living!
Elite Living is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state or local laws.